How to find your correct bra size.
This simple guide for self-measuring will help you work out your correct bra size in 3 easy steps. (These measurements should be taken whilst wearing a bra).
You need two simple measurements:
1. Underbust - Take this measurement under the breasts, keeping the tape measure horizontal at the back. This measurement will determine your back size, e.g. 65, 70, 75, 80 or 85 (the band width measurement of your bra).
2. Overbust - Measure the fullest part of your breasts, keeping the tape measure horizontal at the back.
3. Now use the two measurements you've just taken and use the chart below to find your correct bra size.
The most common problems with bra fitting and how to resolve them.
1. If the breasts are bulging over the bra - go up a cup size.
2. If the bra rides up at the back - go down a band size.
3. If the straps are digging into your shoulders (the straps are having to do all the work because although the cup might fit, the band is not tight enough) - go down a band size and up a cup size (this will give you a tighter fit around the body, with the same cup size as previously).
4. If the front of the bra does not sit flat against your chest - go down a band size and you may need to go up a cup size.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.